And I just wrote like 800 words on three episodes. My apologies in advance but this show just makes me Feel Things, okay?
- THE HUG. Damn you kdramas for making hugs so awesome and epic.
- I love drunk Yoo-rin! If only because she goes to pluck a star for Gong-chan. It’s so sweet and poignant. And he looks at her like she’s an alien again but this time it’s with something like wonder rather than annoyance. He’s starting to fall just as hard as Yoo-rin already has. *sigh*
- Also aw: Gong-chan wanting to know when it’s going to snow. Just so he can give Yoo-rin a present. Seriously, where can I get a Gong-chan? And I love Yoo-rin’s effect on him. It’s like she wakes him up from his sleepy life and makes it more fun. He teases and plays with her like he never has with anybody else (certainly not Tennis Girl). She’s so good for him because he needs to have some fun in his life. I mean, she plays pranks on him! Like changing his ringtone into a rooster call and leaving her picture on it. Love them! His face!
- AND this is the face of the champion. Love her. She always manages to one-up Gong-chan.
- Aw. She gets the snowglobe but then tells Gong-chan that she needs to leave. I completely understand why she wants to go; she’s protecting herself in what’s pretty much an awful situation. But aw, Gong-chan is starting to need her around. Don’t go! (It is okay though because Tennis Girl is about to basically force her to stay with her selfishness. It is just as glorious as it sounds. I love it when she doesn’t get what she wants. Yes, I’m that mean.)
- Ugh. The “I’m letting her go. I’m not letting her go. I have to let her go. I can’t let her go. I can let her go. I don’t…want to let her go.” It gets me every time. I say this a lot but OH GONG-CHAN, why are you so perfect? And then he just tells her to go! MY HEART. EVERY TIME. And then he’s all like “you won’t keep in touch with me?” when she says she’ll stay in touch with Grandpa. And trying everything to keep her with him? Why can’t every OTP be this awesome?
- Their “date” to the 63 Building is so cute. I love Yoo-rin tricking Gong-chan into so many things. So cute! He can be such a stick-in-the-mud that when he gets embarrassed, it’s the cutest thing ever. He needs someone like Yoo-rin to make his life fun. And then when those lights go up and he sees Yoo-rin after he followed her little superstition: where when you are thinking of someone and they materialize in front of you after counting, you will fall in love with them. He’s just so stunned by her. OH GONG-CHAN. ADMIT IT NOW.
- Mwhahaha…It’s hilarious when Gong-chan, Jung-woo and Yoo-rin hang out. She says that the boys are like husband and wife, hahaha. Never change Yoo-rin. (Also, hello Lee Jung-jae on the movie screen. You attractive man, you.) Gong-chan gets so jealous of Jung-woo in such petty ways. Don’t worry my dear, she loves you. Still, you know he wanted to be alone with her in the house. He bought her sushi after all! But then Yoo-rin gets all nervous that she’s alone with Gong-chan, thinking she’s going to attack him, hahaha. Don’t blame her though. If I was alone with Gong-chan this scenario would’ve played out much earlier. And so she locks herself in her room, hahaha. Poor Gong-chan. He just wants her to have some sushi, hahaha.
- Oh no! Grandpa wants to take her Japan to see her father and it’s hilarious watching her attempt to get around that. Eventually she just throws herself down the stairs. Not sure that was the smartest thing you could’ve done and then Gong-chan FREAKS out at her. And then he hovers worriedly by her bedside while she sleeps. Asking her if she’s really fine despite her insistence that she’s fine. Angsting on the roof of the hospital. Poor thing, struggling with his feelings for her. And then they decide to go to Jeju as a “business trip” and he is obviously so excited to just be alone with her.
- But then Tennis Girl (or do I get to start calling her Tennis Bitch yet cause she’s about to cross over into that territory) has to go and ruin ALL OF THE FUN THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE. Listen lady, you may be some sport star but the world does not revolve around you. So then, Gong-chan has to cancel going to Jeju and just break her heart again. She just sits there in the airport, dejected and heartbroken, crying her heart out because she can’t help but be in love with Gong-chan. She can’t lie to herself no matter how hard she tries. And then in true Yoo-rin fashion, she goes to drink her misery away. Heh…she starts cursing Gong-chan. It’s hilarious. And then of course, Gong-chan comes to get her and she rails at him but it only leads to more awesomeness. =) Love this show.
Until next time y'all! =)